A former journalist, consultant, and director of marketing in the high-tech industry, Samuel Scott is now a blockchain keynote speaker who presents around the world and writes The Promotion Fix column for The Drum.
Samuel’s talks combine the latest theory with actionable tactics and an added dose of provocation to provide an entertaining and enlightening experience for companies, conferences, and universities of all types and in countries throughout the world.
Born and raised in the United States, Samuel is now based out of Tel Aviv.
Where Samuel Speaks
- Companies — marketing meetings, product launches, and customer events
- Conferences — annual conventions and events
- Educational Institutions — university classes and academic gatherings
What Samuel Discusses
- What is blockchain?
- Why is blockchain significant?
- What industries are being changed by blockchain technology?
- How blockchain is defeating online ad fraud and taking on the Google-Facebook duopoly (see my column on this topic)
Examples of Other Talks
The Biggest Lies in Marketing
Breaking Through the Digital Wall
As Seen In
Contact Samuel to Speak
- For speaking engagements or anything else, contact Samuel here
- E-mail: sjscworldwide (at) gmail.com