A former journalist, newspaper editor, and director of marketing and communications in the high-tech industry, Samuel Scott is now an advertising speaker and writer of the regular “The Promotion Fix” column in The Drum in which he discusses integrated traditional and digital marketing.
Most people think ad blockers affect only advertisers and publishers. But all marketers are being affected because more than 70 million people are now either using ad blockers that block analytics scripts automatically or can do so with a one-click configuration. As a result, martech and adtech platforms are gravely threatened and need to respond.
There is also billions of dollars of fraud, deception, kickbacks, and misrepresentation occurring in the digital ad industry, and most marketers and advertisers are completely unaware of it. As an online advertising speaker, Samuel shines a light on what media buyers, publishers, and ad networks are really doing.
Ad Blocking is the Biggest Threat to Martech and Adtech Today
The Billions You’re Losing in Online Advertising Fraud
The Effect of Adtech on Society Today
To learn more about his thoughts:
- Ad Blocking is the Biggest Threat to Martech and Adtech Today
- The Billions You’re Losing in Online Advertising Fraud (TechCrunch and Moz)
- The Effect of Adtech on Society Today
Samuel’s Speaking Fee
- Fee: $15,000
- Airfare: Round-trip business-class airfare on Lufthansa or Turkish Airlines arranged and paid by the conference or company from Tel Aviv to your location
- Hotel: Minimum four-star hotel arranged and paid by the conference or company at a location close to the speaking engagement that includes the day and night before and after the conference or the speech at your company