A former journalist, consultant, and director of marketing in the high-tech industry, Samuel Scott now a marketing and technology contrarian who presents around the world and writes The Promotion Fix column for The Drum.
Samuel’s talks combine the latest theory with actionable tactics and an added dose of provocation to provide an entertaining and enlightening experience for companies, conferences, and universities of all types and in countries throughout the world.
Born and raised in the United States, Samuel is now based out of Tel Aviv.
Where Samuel Speaks
- Companies — marketing meetings, product launches, and customer events
- Conferences — annual conventions and events
- Educational Institutions — university classes and academic gatherings
What Samuel Discusses
- Blockchain is Taking on Digital Ad Fraud and the Google-Facebook Duopoly
- The Day After Tomorrow: When GDPR and Ad Blocks Stop Martech and Adtech (transcript and video from England and Turkey)
- The Billions We’re Losing in Online Ad Fraud (columns in TechCrunch and The Drum)
- Facebook is Russia’s Biggest Useful Idiot in Vladimir Putin’s Bold War
- Everything the Tech World Says About Marketing is Wrong
- Growth Hacking is a Long Con
- How Google Analytics Ruined Marketing
- Amazon, Facebook, and Google: Tear Down Breitbart News
- The Dark Side of the High-Tech Startup World
The Day After Tomorrow: When Ad Blockers & GPDR Kill Adtech and Martech
Why You Should Hire Samuel to Speak
- Companies — you will understand how a lot of technology is hurting rather than helping your marketing campaigns
- Conferences — your attendees will understand the dark sides of the high-tech platforms that many are Silicon Valley are cheering
- Educational Institutions — your students will see how the world before the Internet was better than the one today
If you hire people who work at agencies to speak, they will use their talks to promote their services. If you hire people who work in-house at companies, they will use their presentations to promote their products. As an independent columnist and speaker, Samuel Scott has nothing to sell except his own ideas and thoughts on the industry. His talks contain his neutral and unbiased insights.
As Seen At
Contact Samuel to Speak
- For speaking engagements or anything else, contact Samuel here
- E-mail: sjscworldwide (at) gmail.com