A former journalist, consultant, and director of marketing in the high-tech industry, Samuel Scott is now a professional communications workshop facilitator as well as a speaker and the writer of The Promotion Fix column for the global marketing magazine The Drum.
Born and raised in the United States, Samuel is now based out of Tel Aviv.
Samuel gives marcom workshops at conferences and companies that cover topics including:
- The difference between marketing and communications
- The history, theory, and models of marcom
- The difference between tactics and channels within communications
- The pros and cons of each marcom tactic
- The pros and cons of each marcom channel
- How different channels affect and influence each other
- Marcom research, planning, budgeting, controlling, and evaluating
- An introduction to creative briefs
- Integrated marketing communications
- B2C vs. B2B marcom
Why You Should Hire Samuel to Give a Workshop
- Companies — you will understand how to use and not use traditional and digital marketing tactics to deliver more value the next day as well as what the real future holds for technology
- Conferences — your attendees will learn about the modern trends in marketing and technology and be entertained by a healthy dose of provocation
- Educational Institutions — your students will see how to incorporate the best practices of yesterday in their careers tomorrow, and educators will gain the latest insights into marketing and technology research
If you hire people who work at agencies to give workshops, they will use the time to promote their services. If you hire people who work in-house at companies, they will use their workshops to promote their products. As an independent columnist and speaker, Samuel Scott has nothing to sell except his own ideas and thoughts on the industry. His talks contain his neutral and unbiased insights.
Examples of Presentations and Talks
- The Common Myths in Ad Tech (transcript and video from Russia)
- The Biggest Lies That Marketers Tell Themselves (transcript from Ireland and video from Finland)
- Breaking Through the Digital Wall (transcript and video from Israel)
- TV is Not Dying — It’s Lies, Damn Lies, and Bad Media Statistics (transcript and video from Macau, China)
- The Day After Tomorrow: When GDPR and Ad Blocks Stop Martech and Adtech (transcript and video from England and Turkey)
The Biggest Lies That the Ad Tech World Tells Itself — (dubbed in Russian)
The Biggest Myths in Marketing
- Podcast: How This Little-Known EU Regulation Could Kill Most of Your Digital Marketing in May 2018
- Podcast: Is Everything the Tech World Says About Marketing Wrong?
As Seen At