for Companies and Conferences
After careers in journalism and marketing, I am now a professional speaker and marketing workshop presenter as well as a member of Toastmasters International.
Samuel gives marcom workshops at conferences and companies that cover topics including:
- The difference between marketing and communications
- The history, theory, and models of marcom
- The difference between tactics and channels within communications
- The pros and cons of each marcom tactic
- The pros and cons of each marcom channel
- How different channels affect and influence each other
- Marcom research, planning, budgeting, controlling, and evaluating
- An introduction to creative briefs
- Integrated marketing communications
- B2C vs. B2B marcom
Why You Should Hire Samuel to Give a Workshop
- Companies — you will understand how to use and not use traditional and digital marketing tactics to deliver more value the next day as well as what the real future holds for technology
- Conferences — your attendees will learn about the modern trends in marketing and technology and be entertained by a healthy dose of provocation
- Educational Institutions — your students will see how to incorporate the best practices of yesterday in their careers tomorrow, and educators will gain the latest insights into marketing and technology research
If you hire people who work at agencies to give workshops, they will use the time to promote their services. If you hire people who work in-house at companies, they will use their workshops to promote their products. As an independent columnist and speaker, Samuel Scott has nothing to sell except his own ideas and thoughts on the industry. His talks contain his neutral and unbiased insights.
Fees, Recommendations, and Schedule
- For fees, recommendations and my future schedule, go to my main marketing speaker page.