A former journalist and newspaper editor turned international digital marketing & communications consultant, Samuel Scott is a global speaker and crafter of strategic marketing campaigns that integrate both traditional and online marketing. He also contributes to publications including Moz and the Times of Israel and has been quoted or cited by Search Engine Land, The New York Times, and CIO. Samuel is also Director of Marketing and Communications for Logz.io, a new Israeli startup that is reinventing log analytics.
My Log Analytics Software Company
As Seen At
Connect With Me!
Who’s Quoted or Cited Me
- I’m at Content Marketing Masters in Berlin in June 2016 20 November 2015I’m honored to announce that I will be speaking on the integration of PR and content marketing at Content Marketing Masters in Berlin in June 2016! Get your tickets now — see you soon, Germany! Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to subscribe to my rss feed and follow me on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+. […]
- Technical SEO & Log Analysis (KahenaCon Advanced) 17 November 2015Earlier today, I gave the following talk at Kahena Digital Marketing’s KahenaCon Advanced conference in Tel Aviv for log analytics software company Logz.io. Here is my presentation with notes below! What Digital Marketers Need to See in Server Log Files from Samuel Scott 2 — Your server log files contain the only information that is 100% […]
- The Billions We’re Losing in Display Ad Fraud 30 October 2015Earlier today, I gave a presentation at Performance Marketing Insights London (PMI London). Here is a summary of my talk: The Billions We’re Losing in Online Advertising Fraud from Samuel Scott If you are an advertiser who is running display ad campaigns with media buyers or ad agencies, you are getting screwed. Slide 2: Digital […]
- How to Integrate Traditional & Digital Marketing (Moz) 21 October 2015My new essay for Moz has just been published: It’s October 26, 1985. The top song in the United States is Whitney Houston’s “Saving All My Love for You.” The top weekend movie at the US box office is “Jagged Edge,” starring Glenn Close and Jeff Bridges. And Marty McFly was about to travel back […]
- Why You’re Losing Millions to Online Ad Fraud 1 October 2015A few days ago, I gave this webinar for WebPromoExperts on the billions of dollars that companies are losing to fraud and in their digital advertising campaigns. For thirty minutes, I discussed: – The definition of an advertising “impression” and why it is important – Why at least half of online display ads are never […]