A former journalist and newspaper editor turned international digital marketing and communications professional, Samuel Scott is a global marketing speaker and crafter of strategic marketing campaigns that integrate both traditional and online marketing. He is Director of Marketing and Communications for log management platform Logz.io as well as a contributor to TechCrunch and Moz. Scott has been quoted or cited by publications including AdWeek, CIO, Fortune, and Search Engine Land.
My Log Analytics Software Company
As Seen At
Connect With Me!
Who’s Quoted or Cited Me
- The $8.2 Billion Adtech Fraud Problem That Everyone Is Ignoring 8 January 2016I’m honored to announce that I have debuted my column at TechCrunch, and my first column discusses the latest developments in online advertising fraud: Despite the popularity of mobile applications such as Peace, Blockr and Ghostery over the last year, ad blocking will be the least of digital advertisers’ problems in 2016. According to a report released by […]
- Refugees and Terrorists 5 December 2015As a former journalist, I’ve been trying to imagine how I’d cover the refugee crisis and the Paris terrorist attacks. What are the facts, and what is the conjecture? Are the two connected? Some initial thoughts. 1. A lot of innocent people are fleeing a horrible war zone and going to whatever countries will take […]
- The Dumbing Down of American Elections 2 December 2015With each passing year, I become more and more saddened at the state of American journalism — the industry in which I used to work. There once was a set of major media outlets that strived to be as neutral and objective as possible. Those publications drove the conversation and were checks against the Powers […]
- I’m at Content Marketing Masters in Berlin in June 2016 20 November 2015I’m honored to announce that I will be speaking on the integration of PR and content marketing at Content Marketing Masters in Berlin in June 2016! Get your tickets now — see you soon, Germany! Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to subscribe to my rss feed and follow me on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+. […]
- Technical SEO & Log Analysis (KahenaCon Advanced) 17 November 2015Earlier today, I gave the following talk at Kahena Digital Marketing‘s KahenaCon Advanced conference in Tel Aviv for log analytics software company Logz.io. Here is my presentation with notes below! What Digital Marketers Need to See in Server Log Files from Samuel Scott 2 – Your server log files contain the only information that is 100% […]