A former journalist and newspaper editor turned international digital marketing & communications consultant, Samuel Scott is a global speaker and crafter of strategic marketing campaigns that integrate both traditional and online marketing. He also contributes to publications including Moz and the Times of Israel and has been quoted or cited by Search Engine Land, The New York Times, and CIO. Samuel is also Director of Marketing and Communications for Logz.io, a new Israeli startup that is reinventing log analytics.
My Log Analytics Software Company
As Seen At
As Seen On
Connect With Me!
Who’s Quoted or Cited Me
- Social Media Marketing Tips at Conferences 28 June 2015As I once wrote in an essay on how to speak at marketing conferences — events are an underrated marketing strategy because all marketing, in the end, is about people and not keywords, links, and news coverage. However, I write that statement with the caveats that it is first crucial to: Select the best conferences to sponsor […]
- The Alleged $7.5 Billion Fraud in Online Advertising (Moz) 22 June 2015My latest essay has been published today on Moz: So wrote Ad Contrarian Bob Hoffman, the retired CEO and chairman of Hoffman/Lewis Advertising, in June 2013 on a $7.5 billion scandal that has been developing under the digital radar in the advertising world for the past few years. The three main allegations, according to those […]
- How to Use Server Log Analysis for Technical SEO (Moz) 26 May 2015My latest Moz essay for my log analytics startup Logz.io is live: It’s ten o’clock. Do you know where your logs are? I’m introducing this guide with a pun on a common public-service announcement that has run on late-night TV news broadcasts in the United States because log analysis is something that is extremely newsworthy and […]
- Stop Thinking About Building Links! (BrightonSEO) 12 April 2015BRIGHTON, England — I had the honor of speaking at BrightonSEO last week for log analytics startup logz.io, and it was a pleasure to meet the British digital marketing community for the first time! For those who were not able to attend my talk, I have included my deck and notes below. Stop Thinking About […]
- How to Create a Unified Brand Strategy (SEMrush) 4 April 2015I recently gave a webinar at SEMrush for my new log analytics startup Logz.io on how to integrate traditional and online marketing to unify one’s brand messaging. My presentation and notes are below — I hope people will find it interesting! How to Create a Unified Brand Strategy Online from Samuel Scott Slide number and […]