A former journalist and newspaper editor turned international digital marketing & communications consultant, Samuel Scott is a global speaker and crafter of strategic marketing campaigns that integrate both traditional and online marketing. He also contributes to publications including Moz and the Times of Israel and has been quoted or cited by Search Engine Land, The New York Times, and CIO. Samuel is also Director of Marketing and Communications for Logz.io, a new Israeli startup that is reinventing log analytics.
My Log Analytics Software Company
As Seen At
As Seen On
Connect With Me!
Who’s Quoted or Cited Me
- Stop Thinking About Building Links! (BrightonSEO) 12 April 2015BRIGHTON, England — I had the honor of speaking at BrightonSEO last week for log analytics startup logz.io, and it was a pleasure to meet the British digital marketing community for the first time! For those who were not able to attend my talk, I have included my deck and notes below. Stop Thinking About […]
- How to Create a Unified Brand Strategy (SEMrush) 4 April 2015I recently gave a webinar at SEMrush for my new log analytics startup Logz.io on how to integrate traditional and online marketing to unify one’s brand messaging. My presentation and notes are below — I hope people will find it interesting! How to Create a Unified Brand Strategy Online from Samuel Scott Slide number and […]
- Learn About Branding at My SEMrush Webinar 30 March 2015On Wednesday, I will give a webinar at SEMrush for the new web analytics startup Logz.io on how to communicate the same branding on all of your channels and content. I hope to see you there! Samuel Scott will discuss how to create and use traditional branding strategy in the context of modern digital and […]
- The Marketing Department of the Future 25 February 2015My latest essay is now on Moz: After leaving the porn website, I held various positions at global agencies before working now as a digital marketing and communications consultant. Today, based on the problems that I have seen and the fallacies that I have encountered, I wanted to propose a strategy to Mozzers on how marketing […]
- How to Approach Owned and Earned Media 9 January 2015My newest essay is up on Moz! We all know content is king, but if your content marketing plan consists of blindly publishing daily blog posts on your website or submitting countless bylined articles (i.e., guest posts) to random outlets, your king will turn into the court jester. Marketing must have a sound strategy behind it to be […]