Marketing Workshops for Companies and Conferences
After careers in journalism and marketing, I am now a professional speaker and marketing workshop presenter as well as a member of Toastmasters International.
Examples of Presentations
Both virtually and in person, Samuel has given inspirational and informative marketing workshops at companies and events throughout the world.
Meet Samuel — A 60-Second Introduction
Marketing Workshop Topics
- Marketing 101 — an introduction into marketing and communications that covers customer-facing research, strategy, product-market fit, segmentation, pricing, positioning, messaging, promotional tactics, media mixes, and measurement
- Brand 101 — the benefits of a strong brand, product marketing versus brand marketing, examples of good B2C and B2B branding, how to build a brand, and how to manage and measure brand equity
- Marketing communications — an in-depth seminar on marcom planning that discusses the pros and cons of each tactic and channel and shows how to create effective tactical and media mixes how to create the most effective marcom campaigns and incorporate them into your overall marketing strategy. (For one example, see a talk on media planning for event planners)
- Media relations, PR, and publicity — how to create a media relations plan from research to publication and reporter targeting to pitching stories to measuring the right metrics
- SEO — how to get found in organic search results for relevant queries that relate to you, your product, the solutions that you provide, and the questions that you can answer
- Public speaking — workshops and personal coaching for executives and others who want to improve their presentations
Fees, Recommendations, and Schedule
- For more information including fees, recommendations and my future schedule, go to my main marketing speaker page.