Marketing truth from an expert trade journalist with nothing to sell but my ideas. How can I help to solve a marketing problem that your event attendees will be facing?
A former newspaper editor and director of marketing in the high-tech industry, I am now a professional marketing keynote speaker as well as a consultant, The Promotion Fix columnist for The Drum, and a member of Toastmasters International.
I use my prior careers in journalism and marketing to show businesses, conferences, and universities the true present and future of the marketing industry as a neutral observer with nothing to sell. I have served as a judge of the UK Ad Association’s Young Lions competition in advance of the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
Born and raised in the United States, I am now based out of Tel Aviv.
A 30-Second Introduction
I Have Nothing to Sell
If you hire agency executives to speak, they will be biased and promote their services. If you hire in-house staff, they will be biased and promote their company’s products. As an independent columnist and professional keynote marketing speaker, I have nothing to sell except my ideas. I make my living by writing and speaking — not selling anything.
“Thank God for someone talking some fucking sense”
— Claire Strickett, planner and strategist at London creative agency VCCP
Corporate Event Speaker
I have keynoted private events such as three Facebook Brand Summits in Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia for the company’s advertising customers as well as a media company event in Lithuania and a mobile platform’s company staff gathering in Spain.
My Main Keynotes
How to Integrate Traditional and Online Marketing
Media Planning in 2020 and Beyond
The Biggest Myths in Marketing Today
Links to Some Presentations and Talks
I also give marketing workshops at conferences and companies:
- Marketing 101 — an introduction into marketing and communications that covers customer-facing research, product-market fit, segmentation, pricing, positioning, messaging, promotional tactics, media mixes, and measurement
- Marketing communications — how to create the most effective marcom campaigns and incorporate them into your overall marketing strategy
- Media relations, PR, and publicity — how to create a media relations plan from research to publication and reporter targeting to pitching stories to measuring the right metrics
- SEO — how to get found in organic search results for relevant queries that relate to you, your product, the solutions that you provide, and the questions that you can answer
- Public speaking — workshops and personal coaching for executives and others who want to improve their presentations
Where I Have Spoken
My Future Schedule
If your company or organization would like an appearance while I am in your area, contact me ASAP so I can make the necessary arrangements!
October 7-11 — Berlin, Germany — DCX Digital Content Expo and Future Customer Experience
October 23 — Helsinki, Finland — Future Customer Experience
October 30 — Bussum, the Netherlands — 600 Minutes, Customer Experience
November — Tel Aviv, Israel — G-CMO Summit
November 18 — Leeds, England — World Marketing Summit
November 28-29 — Portoroz, Slovenia — SEMPL
December 5 — Fornebu, Norway — 600 Minutes, Customer Experience
January 29 — Copenhagen, Denmark — 600 Minutes, Marketing and Digital Experience
April 16-17 — Moscow, Russia — TBA
May 11-12 — London, England — TBA
September — Stockholm, Sweden — TBA
September — London, England — TBA
References available upon request.