for Companies and Conferences
After careers in journalism and marketing, I am now a professional speaker and marketing workshop presenter as well as a member of Toastmasters International.
Samuel gives brand 101 workshops and seminars at conferences and companies that cover topics including:
- What is a Brand?
- The Benefits of a Strong Brand
- Product Marketing vs. Brand Marketing
- Examples of Good B2C Branding
- Examples of Good B2B Branding
- How to Build a (B2B or B2C) Brand
- How to Measure and Manage Brand Equity
Why You Should Hire Samuel to Give a Workshop
- Companies — you will understand how to use and not use traditional and digital marketing tactics to deliver more value the next day as well as what the real future holds for technology
- Conferences — your attendees will learn about the modern trends in marketing and technology and be entertained by a healthy dose of provocation
- Educational Institutions — your students will see how to incorporate the best practices of yesterday in their careers tomorrow, and educators will gain the latest insights into marketing and technology research
If you hire people who work at agencies to give workshops, they will use the time to promote their services. If you hire people who work in-house at companies, they will use their workshops to promote their products. As an independent columnist and speaker, Samuel Scott has nothing to sell except his own ideas and thoughts on the industry. His talks contain his neutral and unbiased insights.
Fees, Recommendations, and Schedule
- For fees, recommendations and my future schedule, go to my main marketing speaker page.