PR Workshops for Companies and Conferences
After careers in journalism and marketing, I am now a professional speaker and marketing workshop presenter as well as a member of Toastmasters International.
Public Relations Workshops
Samuel gives publicity workshops at conferences and companies that cover topics including:
- What is promotion as part of the marketing mix?
- What specifically is publicity within the promotion pix?
- What is the difference between public relations and publicity?
- When should marketers use publicity campaigns?
- How is publicity different from advertising, personal selling, sales promotions, and SEO?
- What are the pros and cons of publicity campaigns?
- What are the major publicity tactics?
- What are examples of publicity tactics in various contexts?
- When should I use different publicity tactics?
- How can I create a publicity plan?
- What are useful PR tools?
- How can I measure the results?
Why You Should Hire Samuel to Give a Workshop
- Companies — you will understand how to use and not use traditional and digital marketing tactics to deliver more value the next day as well as what the real future holds for technology
- Conferences — your attendees will learn about the modern trends in marketing and technology and be entertained by a healthy dose of provocation
- Educational Institutions — your students will see how to incorporate the best practices of yesterday in their careers tomorrow, and educators will gain the latest insights into marketing and technology research
If you hire people who work at agencies to give workshops, they will use the time to promote their services. If you hire people who work in-house at companies, they will use their workshops to promote their products. As an independent columnist and speaker, Samuel Scott has nothing to sell except his own ideas and thoughts on the industry. His talks contain his neutral and unbiased insights.