SEO Workshops for Companies and Conferences
After careers in journalism and marketing, I am now a professional speaker and marketing workshop presenter as well as a member of Toastmasters International.
Samuel gives SEO workshops at conferences and companies that cover topics including:
- How search engines operate
- The benefits of SEO
- How to optimize a website on a technical level
- How to target different countries and languages
- How to optimize for both mobile and desktop searches
- How to do keyword research
- How to create website material to rank highly for search terms
- What tools to use to monitor the progress of SEO campaigns
- The common pitfalls that lead to search engine penalties
- How the best backlinks are simply natural by-products of PR and publicity campaigns
- What to do and not to do for long-term success
Why You Should Hire Samuel to Give a Workshop
- Companies — you will understand how to use and not use traditional and digital marketing tactics to deliver more value the next day as well as what the real future holds for technology
- Conferences — your attendees will learn about the modern trends in marketing and technology and be entertained by a healthy dose of provocation
- Educational Institutions — your students will see how to incorporate the best practices of yesterday in their careers tomorrow, and educators will gain the latest insights into marketing and technology research
If you hire people who work at agencies to give workshops, they will use the time to promote their services. If you hire people who work in-house at companies, they will use their workshops to promote their products. As an independent columnist and speaker, Samuel Scott has nothing to sell except his own ideas and thoughts on the industry. His talks contain his neutral and unbiased insights.
Fees, Recommendations, and Schedule
For fees, recommendations and my future schedule, go to my main marketing speaker page.