A former journalist, consultant, and director of marketing in the high-tech industry, Samuel Scott is now a professional marketing workshop facilitator as well as a speaker and the writer of The Promotion Fix column for the global marketing magazine The Drum.
Born and raised in the United States, Samuel is now based out of Tel Aviv. Quick link! Download his workshop one-pager now (PDF).
Samuel gives marketing workshops at conferences and companies on the following topics:
- Marketing 101 — an introduction into marketing and communications that covers customer-facing research, product-market fit, segmentation, pricing, positioning, messaging, promotional tactics, media mixes, and measurement
- Marketing communications — how to create the most effective and efficient marcom campaigns and incorporate them into your overall marketing strategy
- Media relations and publicity — how to create a media relations plan from research to publication and reporter targeting to pitching stories to measuring the right metrics
- SEO — how to get found in organic search results for relevant queries that relate to you, your product, the solutions that you provide, and the questions that you can answer as well as how to ensure stable, long-term growth without risk of Google penalties and what website technical issues to address
Why You Should Hire Samuel to Give a Workshop
If you hire people who work at agencies to give workshops, they will use the time to promote their services. If you hire people who work in-house at companies, they will use their workshops to promote their products. As an independent columnist and speaker, Samuel Scott has nothing to sell except his own ideas and thoughts on the industry. His talks contain his neutral and unbiased insights.
Examples of Presentations and Talks
- The Common Myths in Ad Tech (transcript and video from Russia)
- The Biggest Lies That Marketers Tell Themselves (transcript from Ireland and video from Finland)
- Breaking Through the Digital Wall (transcript and video from Israel)
- TV is Not Dying — It’s Lies, Damn Lies, and Bad Media Statistics (transcript and video from Macau, China)
- The Day After Tomorrow: When GDPR and Ad Blocks Stop Martech and Adtech (transcript and video from England and Turkey)
The Biggest Lies That the Ad Tech World Tells Itself — (dubbed in Russian)
The Biggest Myths in Marketing
Breaking Through the Digital Wall
- Podcast: How This Little-Known EU Regulation Could Kill Most of Your Digital Marketing in May 2018
- Podcast: Is Everything the Tech World Says About Marketing Wrong?
As Seen At
As Seen In
Contact Samuel for Workshops
- E-mail: email@example.com