How Building a Brand is the Ultimate “Growth Hack” in B2B Marketing
In this fun and informational keynote that can include props, Samuel will discuss the benefits of a strong brand, product marketing versus brand marketing, the importance of mental availability and brand equity, examples of good B2C and B2B branding, how to build a brand, and how to manage and measure mental availability brand equity. After all, B2B marketing is more similar to B2C than people think.
Actionable takeaway: Build B2B brands that will get leads today and tomorrow, increase conversion rates, raise pricing power, receive media coverage, and attract more talent.
What This Speech Covers
- What is a Brand?
- The Benefits of a Strong Brand
- Product Marketing vs. Brand Marketing
- Examples of Good B2C Branding
- Examples of Good B2B Branding
- Only 5% of B2B Buyers Are “In the Market” At Any Time
- How to Build a B2B Brand’s Mental Availability and Brand Equity
- How to Measure and Manage Mental Availability and Brand Equity
For more detail, please read these B2B columns of mine in The Drum: